Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I say 2 months and someone releases a microSD adapter for 2 dollars.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    $120 for a 32GB memorycard? Thats just crazy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    whoa I know they want to make money, but don't make it so unattractive to buyers.

This sort of marketing by Sony combined with heavy game support for Nintendo is why Nintendo manages to always succeed so much with dinky ancient hardware.

silly move by $ony again, Vita "Memory Stick"!

but to get away, is the memory card smaller than a micoSD... but lazy $ony

When will Sony sell me the Vita in pieces and let me assemble my own powerful handheld! Modular pricing ftw!

Well - it's not only about $ony being greedy and selling WAY overpriced accesory but also about introducing new DRM - I'm pretty sure it will be not as simple as just having a passive adapter to MicroSD or something else - but I still hope to be proven wrong though. What's even more sad how all the people are now getting massaged by Sony pushing the Vita so hard theese days - all you can see discussed everywhere is Vita - it so much overhyped that I just pray it will flop even worse way than PSPgo and will drop very quickly in price ...

Frankly - I predict a BIG declination in dedicated portable consoles - for the adult and teens markets anyway - as those are quickly getting replaced by smartphones and tablets with much higher use value and the only one who will hold it's position will be for some time Nintendo with it's piles of shovelware for the youngest ones on DS consoles ...

Me too. But instead, sadly, you will see a youtube movie of day 1 with a japanese huge mass of buyers, waiting the store opening like sick. Same in usa and europe, obiouvsly. Most are just a bunch of retards, happy to pay this idiot technology. Let's pray on a huge fail, Sony must shrink with their crappy Sony-only ideas

Very interesting post. It's funny, getting older and being able to remember back during the 8 and 16-bit 'revolutions', just thinking to myself 'There's got to be an easier way to bring my games over to a friend's house'. Now we have handhelds more powerful than consoles a generation or so back, and tons of games fitting in the palm of your hand with consumer flash memory.

I'm willing to bet some kid is saying, 'Why can't I pause Uncharted and work on my report for a bit, after I post how cool this game is?', and it actually is technically possible today, but not financially viable yet. Separate devices generate more revenue methinks.

I can see your point, but I think at least for a while there will be dedicated handhelds, that maybe incorporate other functions until they inevitably cross over. Would Sony or Nintendo become game tablet makers that have to license/build office apps, too? What do you think?

No please. Not a Nintendo's phone, please.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News