Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Couldn't they have a "built-in" HDD, like c'mon my old Nokia X6 had 16 GB internal space without the need of a memory card why can't the PS Vita be the same?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hope this will help the VITA hack scene just like memory stick did with PSP scene

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HeyManHRU, that was the plan, but they decided the want more money.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Couldn't they have a "built-in" HDD, like c'mon my old Nokia X6 had 16 GB internal space without the need of a memory card why can't the PS Vita be the same?
    Let's see. Marketing. Kids who will buy them, the biggest one if possible. 16gb at most. You can understand Sony marketing on this way: if was possible to remove both joystick and sell them separately, making impossible to use your console (if you don't have memory cards and you waste money for them, you cannot use your PSVITA) , well they was on store as an optional. Be sure. Sony's marketer are the best idiot ever on this market

Looks kinda like microsd to me. If I find an alternative, Sony will receive no money for their vita ones...

Note: SD cards have wildly varying speeds and qualities. With their own format, Sony can control what speed is required. Just a thought: for hi quality games you need a fast card, not a $10 hong kong special SD cards.

another memory card standard? screw off sony!

is i'll get a micro sd adapter asap!

Don't worry folks, there definitely will be cheap adapters for sale. I bet eventually sites will have el cheapo ones for $2 then you can shove in two 32GB MicroSD cards into them. That's what I did with my PSP, just waited for an adapter to become available and put two MicroSD cards into it.

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    Note: SD cards have wildly varying speeds and qualities. With their own format, Sony can control what speed is required. Just a thought: for hi quality games you need a fast card, not a $10 hong kong special SD cards.
    That certainly didn't help with the PSP considering it would never go faster than a few MB/s (usually about 7) no matter how fast the memory card you put in it was.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 11-27-2011 at 07:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So they decided to sell over priced proprietary memory cards to store your already paid for downloads from PSN? What a joke lol I think I'll pass Sony

*facepalm* Sony never stops amazing me. Sadly not the right way.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News