Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    After a complete freeze of the system within the first 5 minutes after unboxing (*always happens to new consoles 4 me rofl*), I went on and noticed that there is a problem with the VITA's encryption functions and was able to decrypt some test files directly via the system.
    I assume this is with fw 1.00 - those are known for fast freezing - also not that much patched yet as 1.50 / 1.51 FWs ... so it might be that flaw is already gone by now.

Yea it's stupid to post everything to same time you've found. Looks like "look what i can i'm such great". I don't mean skfu especially. I mean every one posting such things and give them a chance to patch with next update before something good can be done with it. This happens also in past for the ps3. But skfu made a few things for the ps3 which he self claimed potential to get into the system and for what i know it wasn't him who has finally made the doors open.

Banned User
    The one thing i'd love to be able to do is read MKV's (with soft encoded subs -eg. horriblesubs, etc etc-) and WAV files (or MP3 at 320kbps and/or over)

make this possible devs plx!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234