Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As I searched PlayStation Japan... I found nothing. No software updates, I found a list, but no downloads. I'm still not fully into this...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He He - Sony can use this in their marketing campaign for Vita: "With the Community support from day one ..." ROFL

Sponsored Links

Arrow PS Vita Firmware xTractor 2.00 Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    For those following, here is a PS Vita Firmware xTractor version 2.00 update by SKFU as well: streetskaterfu.blogspot.com/2011/11/ps-vita-firmware-xtractor-200.html

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

From his page, to quote: And here we go with version 2.00: As the last version was hardcoded for a specific firmware, this new version supports any PS VITA firmware file.

As well graphic bugs which appeared for some users should been fixed now. As a little extra I implemented an information tab, which shows various info about the loaded firmware.

Information about the single files will be added in the next release, to be honest I was to lazy to implement it for now

In the next days I will compile it for Linux and MAC, so anyone can use it.

Thanks for the support I got, to everyone who deserves it.

Manz listened Now for a firmware...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

9d3f3fa68aa331f0.png  

PS Vita Firmware xTractor Homebrew App v2.01 Update Arrives

Following up on his previous releases, today PlayStation Vita developer SKFU has updated his PS Vita Firmware xTractor homebrew application to version 2.01 and included a Linux build.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Windows) / [Register or Login to view links] (Linux)

To quote: PS VITA Firmware xTractor 2.01

Linux version compiled and attached below.

I just updated the PS VITA FW xTractor, changelog is attached below.

The 2.00 version had a problem setting the filenames correctly as the 1.0+ updates have different files than the older ones. Anyway, enjoy...
    • Filename fix
    • Download FW added
    • Minor stuff

PS Vita Firmware xTractor Homebrew App v2.01 Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

there's a way to decrypt psv pkg's?

Man, you're on it SKFU. Perhaps there will be v5 by the time I get a Vita in my hands.

Sony PlayStation Vita Encryption Flaw Uncovered by Hacker SKFU?

Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation Vita hacker SKFU reports that he may have uncovered a PS Vita encryption flaw.

To quote from his page: Since I finally have access to a retail PS VITA, today I started with some basic tests.

After a complete freeze of the system within the first 5 minutes after unboxing (*always happens to new consoles 4 me rofl*), I went on and noticed that there is a problem with the VITA's encryption functions and was able to decrypt some test files directly via the system.

I will post updates as soon as I have news

- SKFU

Sony PlayStation Vita Encryption Flaw Uncovered by Hacker SKFU?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Ah yes soooo sweet. If they would have spend the same time on the real security they have spend for locking users out or to spy on them this wouldn't be happen. That's one of the things i mean. Spending time to force us and spy on us but impotently to deliver a system that is nearly really good produced and have just a few unimportant flaws.

Yeah, they probably spent more time on making a new memory card for the Vita rather than ensuring that their system is secure.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News