Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol, me too. What's sure is our posts , if happens: FAIL , AGAIN! I truly hope an hack will come as soon as possible on PSVITA, and price dropped dastrically because their console is gone on day 1, i will buy one finally

Looking forward for some Multiupload links of PSVITA isos and exploits
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-20-2011 at 06:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if they hack psvita then it will be a must buy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Holy crap.. this is amazing

its not even out and yet we see first step to hack VITA firmware

I think it will bump up the sales of VITA if it is hacked on day one. It will also be a big joke. Kinda like giving a finger to Sony.

I have 2 fond memories of the psp: 1 was when it first got hacked with the "swaploit" and I could play Chrono Trigger via SNES emulator; the second was when Dark_Alex released "popsloader" to run the entire library of ps1 games.

With the Vita, I'm even more optimistic. I bet pcsx2 could run on this thing.

yeah screw sony haha derp.. turns on PS3

I think it makes sense that since SKFU says "For now it only works with firmware 00.945.040" he has access to Development material with regards to the Vita, but as far as I can make out isn't this similar to a PUP extractor on the PS3 and will output the contents of the PSV FW data?

Also sounds like Sony aren't taking any risks with regards to exploits from the smallest places and encrypting everything: "Just a short info about the firmware itself, it is not unencrypted like the PS3 ones".

I find it interesting what Foo has said that it will extract 30 files regardless of the input - could just be there is no check for file type in the code or it is just hard coded to output them 30 files and populate them with the relevant data.

If anyone has access to the PSV FW 00.945.040, could they do a side-by-side of the info contained within the output files against something which is PSV unrelated?

Uhm, i'm still curious about "every file gives 30 files" May be a fake program just for fun, or a prerelease of a fake just for remember us "I will be there when PSVITA will be released, and try to hack it?"

not really, it has more to do with what saviour is saying. Some programs are made on a rush and a lot of validations are skipped and put into a todo list if infact the program is useful... Why code validations(after all its code, and time to code it) if the program is not useful in any meaninful manner. Next step if the program proves to be useful its to add all those validations to have a nice program that gives out errors and informs the user of whats going on.

Hardcoding stuff like generating 30 files is okay for a proof of concept, alpha or beta... after all if you give it the firmware it will populate those 30 files and developers can find whatever information they are looking for. Bottom line, it gets the job done.

How is this possible?... Vita isn't even out yet. lol

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News