Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS Vita Firmware / System Software Update v1.67 Arrives, Details

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous update, today Sony has released PS Vita Firmware / System Software version 1.67 for those who own their latest handheld console.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

While PS Vita Firmware 1.66 offered an adhoc play PSP title bugfix over PS Vita Firmware 1.65, there is currently no official PlayStation Vita System Software v1.67 changelog available.

As always, once new details surface from Sony we will update this article with the changes included in this revision.

Update: Sony's [Register or Login to view links] now states that PS Vita Firmware v1.67 fixes a game-related issue with Dream Club Zero Portable which prevented the camera functionality from working properly.

PlayStation Vita 1.67 System Software Changelog: The main function will be updated in system software version 1.67

When you use the camera while playing PlayStation Vita of some standard software, the screen will stop symptoms has been confirmed. This symptom has been improved system software at this time.
    • Dream Club ZERO Portable

PS Vita Firmware / System Software Update v1.67 Arrives, Details

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So - most probably another patch to correct the buched job they've done with 1.65 / 1.66 to quickly patch the security holes - well done Sony! /irony-off

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Firmware 1.67 adds Treasures of Montezuma Blitz for FREE so another update and another FREE game from Sony enjoy the 153mb game.

how to update with this downloaded from the ps3news?
    Last edited by regiskakaroto; 04-12-2012 at 08:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tek9 View Post
    Firmware 1.67 adds Treasures of Montezuma Blitz for FREE so another update and another FREE game from Sony enjoy the 153mb game.
    No it doesn't - it was already on PSN store BEFORE the fw update and has nothing to do with it. On top of it - that's a crap game which is Free to PAY and not to play as you're being charged to actually play more than a few rounds per day (unless you want to mess around with your system date). I've deleted that garbage 5 minutes after downloading it and went back to free alternatives elsewhere.

Oh I hate those games, when you think it's free, you download it in excitement and then realize to actually enjoy it you need to pay $$$.

is possible to update with the link?

I just got my Vita yesterday and this is the 3rd firmware its had already...

BTW, It doesn't say whats been updated and there are no new games that I can see anywhere. Must be a US thing only thing?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    No it doesn't - it was already on PSN store BEFORE the fw update and has nothing to do with it. On top of it - that's a crap game which is Free to PAY and not to play as you're being charged to actually play more than a few rounds per day (unless you want to mess around with your system date). I've deleted that garbage 5 minutes after downloading it and went back to free alternatives elsewhere.
    You can play through at least every hour. They recharge in a timer based system. Its not once a day.

i am a plus member and i can play it all the time

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News