Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Well no offence but i doubt that you will work with him. He faked me and the whole scene by telling you can run a 4.0 signed vsh.self on 3.55 and that all the key stuff from sony is just to hide the fact that it is not needed.

At least he showed me a encrypted file and tryied to teach me that it is a decrypted file along with asking me if i don't know how a encrypted file looks like.

Good Luck.
    thanks for the info m8 didnt know anything bout nabnab, so was worth a try haha

anyway i can confirm that the vita has the ability to output a lot of debug information via usb.

a lot of information can be gathered by patching CMA, example below:

events catched so far:

• START EVENT RECIEVE
    • SEND_HOST_STATUS
    • GET_SETTING_INFO
    • REPORT_RESULT
    • SEND_STORAGE_SIZE
    • COMMAND_GET_NUM_OF_ELEMENT
    • SEND_NUM_OF_OBJECT
    • GET_BROWSE_INFO
    • SEND_OBJECT_METADATA
    • COMMAND_ENUM_ELEMENT
    • SEND_OBJECT_METADATA
    • GET_OBJECT_STATUS_REQUEST
    • COMMAND_GET_OBJECT_STATUS
    • GET_PART_OF_OBJECT
    • COMMAND_ID_UPDATE_FOLDER
    • DATABASE CHECK
    • DATABASE OPEN
    • GET_SETTING_INFO
    • START CONNECT DEVICE
    • etc.....

i'm still testing if the monitor mode which nabnab mentioned really can be triggered via usb, tho.

anyone who would like to join research on this let me know

cheers,

- sk

Sponsored Links
    Nice but I hate to tell you that it is a waste time because there are not many good games for PSvita.. I, myself, dont have one because of no good games out there yet. Also, I think that they should focus on PS3 more often than for PSvita.. Just saying.

i wait for new games

nobody cares if you are to poor to buy a PS Vita. the PS Vita is more powerful in relation then the ps3, and there are much more things possible with a fully open PS Vita then pirating games.

people like that are so small in there thinking that its only pathatic...

Yes, Nabnab said many interesting things about psvita, capturing initially my interest. Then he fell within the PS3 and there he made ​​a great mess.

With potential sequel of Surge Concerto and ToI R, and many great RPG like P4G & D3R, there is very reason to own a vita.

Still I want more of its battery life..

[-_-]

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News