Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sure you can get. The free versions have adds and some of them missing a few options that the premium version's have. Im sure that there are app's that dont have a free version but the overall you will need have all a free version. There for i sayed every cause i don't found one single app i want/need that i couldn't have in case of it doesn't have a free version. The exception make the regulation.

I don't know about the 30% they have to give to google (poor of me to think they don't charge it) but as you sayed if you write a few real good apps you can have more out of your work at the most coders they work for a big companie.

lol yes i mean companies in german thats konzerne so i mixed something up in my head and used the english word concern in place of the german word konzerne ^^

Nice talk mate for the other part you posted

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is actually fairly large amount of apps on Adroid store which don't have free / add versions - I'd seay about 30 - 40% easilly hence why I've disagreed with you about having all aps in free versions. Such amount could be hardly called an "exception" It all depends on what kind of apps you need or look for.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok before going more offtopic i've send you a message

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just have to ask this... Is this a PS3 news site, or is it a Vita news site? I see a lot of Vita news lately...

Banned User
    Haha, very funny. this is a news forum intended for anything related to sony.

Staying on the Sony topic - new line of the Sony toasters called "Black Beauty" will be released in spring 2012 ...

Not only for sony also for xbox360 and wii. Although i don't read a lot about the wii last time.

Quote Originally Posted by jesterking1 View Post
    I just have to ask this... Is this a PS3 news site, or is it a Vita news site? I see a lot of Vita news lately...
    Yep, as DemonoidMaster stated above we basically try to cover the Sony game systems... PS2, then PSP/PSPgo and of course PS3 followed by their latest PS Vita. We don't plan to change the name of the site until the PS4 comes out though.

As for XBox 360 and Wii, we post a little on it in the Off Topic section but mainly try to stick to Sony-based news (due mostly to a lack of freetime to update the other console news vs a dislike for them).

I'm sure when the XBox 720 and Wii U surface we will do a mainpage article on them, etc though!

Sounds good. I was just confused. I've been to some forums that got distracted by other projects that the initial vision lost focus.

Just one question.. if somebody has a PS3 CFW, can you confirm this.

Go to the /dev_flash/vsh/resource/ and check if you have a document called silk and silk_nas, thanks.
    Last edited by Nabnab; 12-30-2011 at 09:08 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News