Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NO !! Thats no redirection my frind its a normal connection. Redirection would be if the call of the vita get directed to a other server e.g. a DNS server running on your PC that redirect's the vita's net call to the sce servers to your DNS !!! server on your PC.

Understand now ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed. As I work for a major game company and have been with the scene for over a decade. Nicely said cfw.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think sooner or later we will need to connect to Internet if we want to eat. Just to verify if we are who we are and not lie about what we eat. If verification failed, I think we might starve to death! o_O

With the way things are going, I will have to follow what happened in Megaman and .hack. In the end, nearly everything was simply connected to the internet, regardless of the reason why. Soon it will reach a point where you have a mobile device, such as a phone, to even lock and unlock the front door of your house.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    I think sooner or later we will need to connect to Internet if we want to eat. Just to verify if we are who we are and not lie about what we eat. If verification failed, I think we might starve to death! o_O
    lmao

If you buy Sony equipment, you have given up all rights to seek compensation when (not if) they screw you over in some way. You should also expect to be monitored as much as possible. If you don't like this, you shouldn't be buying these devices.

If people stop buying devices like this and everyone refuses until they commit to removing their spy software, then we will start making progess in the right direction. If you are buying their junk, you are part of the problem and continue to allow this to happen.

Ok there is nothing bad on it. Nice gimmig. The bad would be if the nation say i dont have the right to not open my door. Like sony it does with the vita. So if you don't update you cant use the device you have both. How they are to tell ME what i have to do with my owen personal things ? Do they think they are god or my nation ?

But maybe they really get in trouble in some countries with there vita clump. Example: Facebook think that they can do what ever they want. But here in Austria they got a law suit and loosed. In my country human rights are strong rooted in our law's. With the smartphones it has come that you can sync all your friend's on your phone's contact book. I noticed last time that i now have ALL numbers of peoples they use there smartphone to connect to facebook. But the best is on facebook on a normall pc i cant see there numbers. So i ask you what's that ? Why does every one get my number ? Or i there's ? They must be insaine or something else. But anyway i lost the way....

I think the bad isn't the NET it is the way the big concern's use it and if this is true what will be talked about the vita then it could be that they will get in big trouble and that they have to remove the need to update there for you can use your legal bought device.

what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Please what you talking about ? (no offence meant mate)
    No offense taken.

I agree with most of the things you have said, but I just don't think that piracy is showing any form of 'rebellion' to them. I'm not against home brew and it's derivative mate, else I wouldn't be here. And does 'concerns' here mean companies? I'm kinda confused lol.

Anyway, about the game prices, I had chanced upon a post written by a person deeply rooted into the game economics. He said that even if Sony was removed as a middleman, the prices wouldn't show much of a change since the audience in the games is not like other media (movies,etc.) .So the 20€ games is an utopia which is unlikely to come to life.

I appreciate your work and everyone else's but I just don't piracy hurts them, if that is indeed the intended effect. They lose money, sure, but the devs loose more. But yes, pirating PSN games can have its uses, no doubts.

In the android scene the dev's get the full money of the app they sell. There is no middle man milking them.
    Nope, they didn't - similarly like with iphone app store they're being charged 30% of the price but indeed they're still better of than most devs behind big game publishing houses.

Also you can get free versions of every app.
    Nope, you don't.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News