Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So a kind of Universal Thread where everything ongoing from the Vita u-ground scene goes in. I mean sounds great. Reminds me on a Wiki by the way does some one update a wiki ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes like that !

I didn't know that have a PS Vita Dev Wiki until yesterday (somebody send me a private message on youtube, apparently my PS Vita stuff are available on it and i received some thanks) i didn't expect that much, it's really cool

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You could do a new Thread named with "Universal Vita Dev Thread" or kinda like that. But best would be to ask the boss he also can move all the stuff from here which hase nothing to do with the OCM to this new thread then.

Great about the wiki and shows you that maybe more peoples recognize your work then yourself expect

I also was surprised as i have googled for my work and have seen where else it get spreaded.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm gonna wait the BIG BOSS if he/she (she -> just kidding what ! you never know) want to make a new Thread and move all on this thread, it's gonna be more easy to follow and update the works.

I know for sure he is he

Yep, you can always start a new thread and we can merge or promote any posts made from it to the main page.. this was our ongoing thread for the Vita FW and Content Manager so people started posting here but if you wish to start your own I'm all for that too!

Nabnab: Does USB debug mode allow much/anything that couldn't be done before? Or is it still in the investigation stage? Also, is it hard to get into, or is it something anyone could do?

USB Debug mode allow more than we expect but it's pretty unstable for now. Every person who have a PS Vita can do it and without anything else than a PS Vita and computer

Oh yes i saw that some people said that i claim i have hacked the PS Vita. I have never said i hacked the PS Vita, i explain what i have discovered and what my investigation/work is about.

Actually some executions on the PS Vita are pretty unstable and give me some errors (a security from the PS Vita that i need to fix) but i am working on it. I keep you informed for any updates of all my work and i will show you how to reproduce it when it's easy to do but need to keep it a bit as a secret before the EU/US release.

Nothing about my works but i really recommend to use the last version of openCMA [Register or Login to view links] on Windows -> thanks to Virtuous Flame

Ok let's back to work now
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-07-2012 at 05:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What changed in r3 from r2?

I don't know ask Virtuous Flame, anyway it's just a number

Oops misunderstanding -> check the log, fix some issues of spying stuff Sony
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-07-2012 at 08:06 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News