Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok fine, i give you another python script i made but this one is different and more interesting -> Funny Hello world communication with the PS Vita Check out

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

20120106065038.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just to clarify that is not only a simple Hello world, it's also show you how to communicate with the PS Vita, in here we don't talk about the variant of the PS Vita but about the process of the PS Vita and as you can see i don't need to launch any program from the PS Vita to make a Hello World possible.

(simple example) -> The difference between the PS Vita and 3DS, it's that with the PS Vita you can communicate by USB Transmission, on the 3DS you can't.

BIG NEWS !!! I found the PS Vita USB Debug Mode ! finally ! i was working on it from the beginning with all my other stuff... finally it's here, i'm gonna make a video to show you. Get ready for it !
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-06-2012 at 05:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're my man Go rock the scene !!

Could you tell us a little bit more about for what it can be used ? Or do you need to keep quit for the first ?

The video a upload right now it's just for show the USB Debug mode and also the hello world (python script) but i'm hesitate to reveal the method to make that possible, i wait a little.

We can have all the access to the PS Vita and Memory card

Ok the video is online (only 30sec)

Hello World though Python/PyUSB and USB Debug Mode

Last edited by Nabnab; 01-06-2012 at 06:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Now we're talking! Awesome work, you rock!

+rep and cheers!

Ok it looks like nobody pays attention to my latest post it's ok and some people didn't understand what's going on that video.

Between 0 and 0.04 (picture shows the helloworld with my python/pyusb script available on PS3news) and about the video, i show that the PS Vita is really turned ON (and not off) and on debug USB mode.

This is just the beginning

After a test and some kernel playing.

Check the error of my PS Vita

DSC00208.JPG  
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-07-2012 at 03:22 AM

And as you can see on the second picture, i can only choose Restart the PS Vita System or Update System Software (can't choose other one)

DSC00210.JPG  
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-07-2012 at 03:29 AM

Sure we pay attemption. I'm with you and posting in austrian and german scene already

I'm mod and news poster on a other site but i'm always here and awaiting some new nice stuff from you to spread on the scene !!!

Feed us, feed us we hungry

Great work, Nabnab, +rep for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabnab View Post
    Ok it looks like nobody pays attention to my latest post it's ok and some people didn't understand what's going on that video.
    I think it is so only because PSVita isn't yet sold all over the world. Just it will be available for all contries more people will pay attention to the psvita underground scene.

However what you are doing is great, so thank you, man!

You don't need to do that cfwprophet but thanks anyway !

I was thinking to make a topic and put all what i did and what i'm doing on it but i think it's a little bit too late.

Some people probably don't understand why all that are on the firmware update/CMA topic.

It would be nice if we can create a topic for all the PS vita underground stuff (not only mine)
    Last edited by Nabnab; 01-07-2012 at 05:31 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News