Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why not ? If you do something wrong with the soft eg. the system drivers Called IOS or even install a bad SystemMenu.wad the Wii get bricked. It also hase a hidden RescuMenu which could be booted with a modded GameCube controller.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL a modded GC controller? Really? How does that work

I knew a friend that had his wii bricked but I he basically threw it away and got one of those black ones.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes a modded GC controller. You know the Wii have GC ports on the top when she stand's or on the left site when she lie ? The last port, port 4 is used for that. You need to open up the GC controller, best worked a original one, and cut off the little one in the middle of the digital cross so that all 4 direction's can be pressed to same time. Then you boot up the wii and press all 4 direction's to same time. A black screen comes up with only displaying the fw version in the lower right corner.

So he throw away maybe a full functional Wii. To bad. Google is your Teacher. You can even find my work still here on ps3news in the wii section

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm so torn whether to buy one of these or not.. i'd love one but then something by sonys "evilness" puts me off.. what to do.. i think its still a month or 2 till it gets released in australia so by then i guess i'll made my mind up.. anyways happy new years all...

I thinking about to buy one but then i don't know what i shall do with it. After a year without a con i miss such a lot of games to play of all 3 con's that i won't have time to play with the vita.

Heh indeed... lack of time to game these days is one of the main reasons I am passing on getting the Vita also, but with the progress that is being made on it lately I would probably get one if this was a few years earlier.

Banned User
    I doubt I'll get one and I will advise everyone that asks me not to get one. $ony are pricks and deserve this to be a flop from the start.

Banned User
    MUAHAHA TAKE THAT SONY !!!.. CMA is now blocked from silent updating ! keep up the good work

PS: omfg that Doom emu looks so freaking sick, and it runs so fast too (no lag whatsoever) as for the screen, brightness and colours.. it's just so damn beautiful..

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    I doubt I'll get one and I will advise everyone that asks me not to get one. $ony are pricks and deserve this to be a flop from the start.
    but yet there's so much we can do with the PSVita ya know, and even so if we can't do much with it at least we could find a way to get it to play MKV movies and such... i'd like that lol
    Last edited by DemonoidMaster; 01-02-2012 at 12:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As a long time gamer, it is really sad that we even need something like this. Only a real boycott against companies that behave this way will get us out of this mess

Stop giving these companies money people!!!

Hi Everybody.

Good news and Bad News.

The good news -> I almost make a port of CMA on Mac OS (without all the spying stuff and internet connection)
    The Bad news -> I still need to fix some big issues
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News