Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why again can't this work on my factory v2.6 PSP?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It can, many have reported stock 2.50 and 2.60 units working fine as already mentioned here... the risk is just greater is all according to Dark_AleX.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by robert812003
    Has anyone heard anything of it working on model PSP1001 psp's? and if so, what firmware?
    I just did 2 1001 model PSPs, both 2.60 firmware. Both went smooth and now have working 1.5 FW. I have also done a white jap version which was the PSP-1000 model which also had 2.6 FW.

(and yes i have a psp fetish... i buy em used or broken and fix em to resell, which is why i have so many)

Great Work Guys!!!!!!

I have 2 psps, one of which is a factory 2.5 PSP. I was just wondering about what Dark Alex said about the risk being greater for factory 2.5 and 2.6. If I upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 and then use the downgrader, because my PSP wasn't originally a factory 2.6 and would have been upgraded from 2.5, will this increase the sucess rate? (As opposed to directly downgrading from a factory set 2.5)

Quote Originally Posted by madscience
    I just did 2 1001 model PSPs, both 2.60 firmware. Both went smooth and now have working 1.5 FW. I have also done a white jap version which was the PSP-1000 model which also had 2.6 FW.

(and yes i have a psp fetish... i buy em used or broken and fix em to resell, which is why i have so many)

Great Work Guys!!!!!!
    So was it a Stock Firmware 2.60 on those 2 1001 models?

Quote Originally Posted by CC1
    So was it a Stock Firmware 2.60 on those 2 1001 models?
    They were both obtained used. They had the 2.60 FW on them. It is unlikely they were stock firmware however because they did not have the indication on the mobo for the TA-082 (as visible from the open umd door). I have gathered that unless that indication is there is is very unlikely to be a stock 2.5/2.6. Also since they were obtained used about 2 weeks ago for one, and 3 months ago for the other one, they were probably updated by the original owners from a 2.01 or earlier FW. The white PSP I did is my second personal one (as I already have an original 1.5 intact) and that one was also bought used about a month and a half ago. So I am sure that one was a 2.01 or earlier when it was bought.

So, I'm 3 for 3. Hope this helps someone out. After the confidence gained on the first one, I just couldnt contain myself and had to try them all, haha

I downgraded my factory 2.6 and it's now a 1.5. Today i'll will try it on factory 2.5 and see if that will work.

I will post the results later...

for those that have tried this with that say they have the 2.60 firmware from the factory, was it on the TA-082 motherboard? has anyone tried this with a TA-082 motherboard? hopefully im not SOL since my board is the TA-082 and i cant use the UP or the downgrader. maybe i can switch mine with a buddies if all else fails.

hi,

can i use this if my psp was a stock 2.50 which i then upgraded it to 2.60? would this work becuase i have upgraded from a stock version.

thanks

Has anyone with a 1004 Model tried the Downgrade?

This info is important for a friend of mine, who is jealous about my beautiful 1.5 1004

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News