Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PMF AND AT3 auto replace utility here

Sponsored Links
    hi i just made a program that helps with the shrinking of psp games, here is the read me file:

AT3PMF REPLACE INFO
    by dragula96

this program makes replaceing video and audio files alot easyer then having to do it manualy.
    if it doesent run then you need to look for the visual basic 6 runtime files: google "vb6 runtime files".

HOW TO USE:
    -----------------------
    1.extract the game iso
    2.look for the directory(s) that have movie(.PMF) or audio(.AT3 or AUD) files and make a note of the smallest file of its type, usualy its a company logo video for example.

3. open up at3pmf replace.exe
    4. select file type, directory path, and click on the smallest file you found earlyer and that will be used to replace all the files in that directory with.

click "REPLACE" and your done.

then all you gotta do is rebuild the iso file with vcdromx36p or whatever.

=========================
    NOTES:
    1. IF YOU DONT WANT TO REPLACE A CERTAIN MOVIE OR AUDIO FILE, MOVE IT SOMEWERE ELSE BEFORE YOU CLICK "REPLACE", THEN MOVE IT BACK AFTERWORDS

/// end of readme file

if anyone knows how to upload this please let me know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to use yousendit.com or rapidshare.de to upload it, and then link to it here. Then we can add it to our site directly.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News