Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Iīm very sure that the EBOOT.BIN must be the DATA.PSP in the EBOOT.PBP-file caus of the HEADER. DATA.PSP in the v1.5 UPDATE has the same. I think the BOOT.BIN is for booting from UMD, so it isnīt important for us. Now just let us look for the file in the \USRDIR\. If we could add this files the the EBOOT.PBP it could be done?!?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by x2cube
    I already did that a while ago, it causes psp to say some error msg
    yeah that give another error msg, but why in the wipeout the eboot.bin and the boot.bin is so similar? and another question, I take off my ridge racer form my psp, and the game still in the memory and runnig without problem, maybe this take another way to start the files on the ms.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by solidous
    yeah that give another error msg, but why in the wipeout the eboot.bin and the boot.bin is so similar? and another question, I take off my ridge racer form my psp, and the game still in the memory and runnig without problem, maybe this take another way to start the files on the ms.
    the reason that it keeps playing is because the game loads the stage on to the psp internal memory i think this is for keeping battery life so the psp don't use the umb unless is for loading another stage i think that only work on racing game the only 2 games that do that are RR and Twisted Metal . . . try doing that on multi player if you want to use only one disk (just for those 2 games only)
    Last edited by Alucard; 05-07-2005 at 01:34 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is so crazy!!! Like most im very excited about the news and any advancements. now if i could just get a psp... :P Just wanted to thank everyone for their work and Paradox for the iso's.

How do you get the EBOOT.PBP to boot? I get an error msg everytime.

Interesting

Check this out. Software for game development.

[Register or Login to view links]

i go to memory stick /game but then get corrupted data msg ?

Quote Originally Posted by forumsuser
    Check this out. Software for game development.

[Register or Login to view links]
    We already have that software

Quote Originally Posted by studio
    well i seen the files that just have the brower. i would think one of the other files in XML would link to that file. or we could just mod the XML and have it open the file and bam the web brower would open. this is after we get games to boot off mc.

has anyone played around with the prx files. i made some eboot files one of the files

cert_lancher.prx i does not give a error when booting it turns the psp off. werid. anyone got any info about anything

here are some error codes i got so far testing

800200D9
    these are after booting a EBOOT file it loads the psp screen then black and comes back with one of those.

i tried these files

memab.prx
    and more
    you found the browser in one file? I think the web browser is in the data.wad, any1 found soemthing similar?

Cool

Although not too useful yet outside of the "cool, I did it" factor... I did confirm myself what others are reporting on the net... you can get the VAMPIRE, WIPEOUT, and RRACERS intros to play on your PSP using the PDX releases and the following instructions:

1) Grab the Hello World, PSP! EBOOT.PBP file.

2) Grab PBP Explorer.

3) Mount your Paradox WIPEOUT (or VAMPIRE or RRACERS) image using Alcohol 120% or a similar application.

4) Open the HELLOWORLD EBOOT.PBP file in PBP Explorer.

5) Right click on each file listed (for example, PARAM.SFO) and then click INJECT and select the corresponding file from your WipeOut Pure (or Vampire/RRacers) Paradox mounted image.

6) Continue to do this for all the files listed, replacing them with the INJECTed ones from your Paradox images.

7) Make sure you change the CATEGORY section to MG instead of UG.

8) When you have inserted all the sound/graphics, etc then SAVE the file as EBOOT.PBP. Your WIPEOUT PBP file should be 740 KB (758,013 bytes) if you did it correctly, your VAMPIRE PBP file should be 671 KB (687,381 bytes), and your RRACERS will be 563 KB (576,817 bytes) in size. Files listed in PBP Explorer that don't have a corresponding Paradox image file can be skipped in the INSERTing process.

9) Now, put your PSP in USB mode connected to your PC, and go to the /PSP/GAME directory. There, make (2) subdirectories, titled WIPEOUT and VAMPIRE and RRACERS. If you only are doing one of them, then just make the one for the intro you did above. Then put the respective EBOOT.PBP files you modified above (with the game files injected) into the corresponding game name directory.

10) Exit out of USB Mode, and then go to the GAME/MEMORY CARD icon in you PSP and you will have the intros to the VAMPIRE and/or WIPEOUT and/or RRACERS games to check out. Of course you can't play them yet... but it's still cool, eh?

Finally, YES this works on a PSP with v1.50 firmware... not just v1.00 PSPs. Attached below is a pic of the Intros available to watch, of course the "homebrew" one doesn't work on my v1.50 PSP though but the rest do nicely.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News