Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS Button Color OMG SNES Emulator

Sponsored Links
    ................. dis thing better be able to get on 1.5... or imma jack someones >.<

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, for the time being the 1000 units (with 1.00 firmware) are still available at places like [Register or Login to view links] for ~$205 US only. However, I've heard mixed feedback from that shop so perhaps it is safer to pay more and grab one off E-Bay if ya can't wait for a 1.50 unit solution. Personally, I'm waiting as I don't think it will be too long.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know mister.... gives me time for my 1gb to come in :-D

With this device, the emulation scene will be literally lifted from the dead. But I'm curious to why he chose to port SNES9X. It's seems ZSNES would have matched better for the PSP. Not to mention a better capatibility rate.

Quote Originally Posted by kanecain
    With this device, the emulation scene will be literally lifted from the dead. But I'm curious to why he chose to port SNES9X. It's seems ZSNES would have matched better for the PSP. Not to mention a better capatibility rate.
    ZSNES is written in IA32 (x86) assembly and would not port to PSP, or any other console for that matter. PSP uses MIPS assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by nEcRo64x
    ZSNES is written in IA32 (x86) assembly and would not port to PSP, or any other console for that matter. PSP uses MIPS assembly.
    I thought SNES9x also had a x86 core?

I find it funny that PSP is getting more emulation attention out of the gate than the PS2 has ever gotten in its entire lifetime... All I wanted was a full speed SNES-Station

Quote Originally Posted by kanecain
    I thought SNES9x also had a x86 core?
    Maybe one optimized for Windows, but SNES9X is written in C. Its been ported to many platforms including: Dreamcast, XBOX, PlayStation 2, Gamecube, GP32, and a lot more.

wow this news is getting hot!

Cool

The [Register or Login to view links] is all in Japanese... and it's been down all day as they posted some additional pics and utilities. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News