Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats were the translation extention for firefox comes in handy, website all in japenese, set it to translate to english and boom, readable

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Null
    thats were the translation extention for firefox comes in handy, website all in japenese, set it to translate to english and boom, readable
    Is it possible to learn this power? (Sorry, I'm excited for Episode III) Would you shoot me a link for this extension? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by morsmordre
    Is it possible to learn this power? (Sorry, I'm excited for Episode III) Would you shoot me a link for this extension? Thanks.
    [Register or Login to view links]

pretty sure thats the one im using.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer
    dude, if u noticed, this japanese guy works quick, the second release of the BG color emulator was released just days after the first, now his already working on the SNES emu, so its just a matter of days before it comes out.
    The reason it is coming out quick is because all he really has to do is take an open source emulator and change some things to make it work on psp.

and the reason psp emulation is going further than ps2 is because there is no portable emulators!!!!! cant wait til it works for 1.50....

I'd say if the SNES one runs at full speed, then chances are very good that a GBA one will too.

Main ones i want are NES, SNES, GBA, and Genesis.

if they eventually get Mame working on it at full speed, then thats really all i can hope for. but i dunno if that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Null
    I'd say if the SNES one runs at full speed, then chances are very good that a GBA one will too.

Main ones i want are NES, SNES, GBA, and Genesis.

if they eventually get Mame working on it at full speed, then thats really all i can hope for. but i dunno if that would happen.
    that is not impossible,, I think those guys will do much more of a mame
    is just about time... when they know how our psp work in all details, they will do great things like did in xbox and ps2....

Quote Originally Posted by nEcRo64x
    Maybe one optimized for Windows, but SNES9X is written in C. Its been ported to many platforms including: Dreamcast, XBOX, PlayStation 2, Gamecube, GP32, and a lot more.
    I'm talking about SNES9X's processor core. If I'm not mistaken, it's written in pure x86 assembly. Thats why the emulator is so speedy.

Stick Out Tongue Where is this SNES emulator

where is the emulator.... and if you've done the latest update will it run :stickpoke

Red Face

The SNES Emulator for PSP is posted in our Site News with updates posted in THIS Forum thread, and no, it won't run on anything beyond v1.00 firmware at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News