Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    john55 a DXAR file with 0 bytes is not correct. What FW do you have? (it works on a TA-086 if you are down at 1.5 FW)

urherenow1 you do not need to make the DXAR file on YOUR PSP. (you can use any one else's file) that is how all the other OE FW's worked

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some third party memory cards are not compatible with the update maker and won't allow you to create a valid data.dxar. It may also be fixed by formatting the memory card and recreating the data.dxar.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by juan2320 View Post
    john55 a DXAR file with 0 bytes is not correct. What FW do you have? (it works on a TA-086 if you are down at 1.5 FW)

urherenow1 you do not need to make the DXAR file on YOUR PSP. (you can use any one else's file) that is how all the other OE FW's worked
    Right, and Right. The DXAR file isn't included in the package, but you can use this DXAR to upgrade any PSP that can accept the custom firmware.

P.S. PSPSwampy, did you try this on your PSP? did it fix it? just curious...
    Last edited by phunky; 04-17-2007 at 11:43 AM

CWCHEAT is not working, even the last version 1.17.. maybe have to wait a new release for 3.30 OE

v1.1.7 Rev A has just been released (linked in our Site News) and supports v3.30 OE now.

Does anyone know why when i put all of my ciso games on my ISO folder and i go to game in the psp itself i don't see them all? :??

make sure that the names of the games are not too long. otherwise, it will appear as corrupted data.

also, is your ISO folder in the root of your memory stick?

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    make sure that the names of the games are not too long. otherwise, it will appear as corrupted data.

also, is your ISO folder in the root of your memory stick?
    Yes it's on the root of the memory stick... And it's really short names i use for my games. I have like 10 games and it show only 6 games + a homebrew for the snes emulator that i put... Is there a fix or something like that? :??

@pitod1: is your memory stick fake by any chance? you can check wether your memory stick is fake by going to your memory stick icon in psp xmb, press triangle button, press information.

if it says magicgate supported, it is REAL. if it says unknown, it is fake.

heard that this problem is due to fake memory stick

Hi All,

I tried using Fastloader today to dump a PSP game, but i couldn't get it to work, it kept on coming up with both icons as corrupted.

What can i use to dump PSP games with on v3.30 OE-A please?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News