Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    with this FW, can I d/l psx games on my ps3 and play them on my psp? Also any idea if it works on the datel 4 gig drive?

Thnx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Dark_Alex for the great work. Just one thing, the umdvideo-rc-free-feature is still not working for me. Atleast with 3.03 its now a little bit different. When rc-free is enabled, i'll get a different error-message, "can't read disc" instead of "wrong region-code".

I'm testing with 2 rc1-umds on a japanese rc2-psp.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Many thanks to both Dark_Alex and PS3news for providing the new firmware. The install from 3.02 OE-B to 3.03 OE-A was a breeze, just like the previous versions. Keep up the great work!

Stick Out Tongue

Does the compression cause any performance lags like itīs the same with psp titles (iso/cso)? Any experiences yet?

Are there any improves in the compatibility of some psx-games known? e.g. does FF8 crash like before on 3.02 OEB?

(Thanks anyway, youīre great Alex )

Has anyone managed to get the PSP to boot FF9 disc 2? How did you go about it? I loaded the 2nd image and it says cannot find any save data, even though I use the right SLUS code or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by madbaloo View Post
    Does the compression cause any performance lags like itīs the same with psp titles (iso/cso)? Any experiences yet?

Are there any improves in the compatibility of some psx-games known? e.g. does FF8 crash like before on 3.02 OEB?

(Thanks anyway, youīre great Alex )
    Actually Dark Forces had garbled sprites before which are fixed now.

And Dark_Alex: Thanks Man!

Question

I forgot (sorry about that) ... When using the new popstation commands how do I know which gameID I need?

(At the moment iīve got FF7, FF8 and FF9 on my 2GB MS and the save games donīt overwrite each other though I saved at Slot 1/1. position ... and I just converted the images with popstation and copied the stuff to \GAME\FF7, \GAME\FF8 and GAME\FF9 so I never had to use something like a save game/ID changer ...)

This version seems to have solved most (if not all) compatibility issues. I have been playing FF8 for hours now WITHOUT any crashes, freezes, lag... whatsoever WITH compression level 9. Grandia's movie problems are solved too. ^_^ Thank you very much DA. Keep up the good work.

BTW, has any1 noticed that the ORIGINAL screen size is a little bit smaller? Strangely though, it seems to have happened to me bc the text is not clear.

can you delete the folders oeupdmaker% oeupdmaker 303eflasher% and 303oeflasher once 303oe is up and running ? or does it still need these files ?

ff7 compression 9 works great. but i notice there is a bit graphic difference with 3.02 oe-b. like the font (game menu) is not sharp enough. Even with the non compressed eboot. can some1 vertify on my claim too? that will be helpful.

also used the docmaker and made a 492 page document.dat and loaded successfully.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News