Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unhappy

yeah the autoboot function doesn't work. damn, no more afro samurai intro for me.

Does anyone know if the use of usbhostfs is implemented or supported via a plugin. I usually bring with me a laptop with tons of ISO's when I travel, haven't switched to Dark_AleX's FW yet because of this... I remember seeing this mentioned as a coming feature earlier.

Edit: Oh, have to specify this I think... I'm interested both in running ISO's from the laptop as well as PSX ISO's on popstation...
    Last edited by Extremist; 01-26-2007 at 09:41 AM Reason: specification

hello ps3news members the first what i say is: DARK_ALEX IS GREAT!!

now i can write to the flash0 and flash1 very easy
    can anybody help me what i have to do to use the LOCATION FREE PLAYER?

greez

half way for the writing 3.03 freeze

I have done a few time for upgrading to 3.03 oe. But, this time, when the psp shows "writing 3.03: 73%" it does not increase although I have waited for 10 minutes, and I had no choice but turned the psp off. I turn the psp on, but the screen goes black, but when I hold R at the same time on the psp, it goes to the configuration. I have tried to put the recovery file on the psp, but it does not help any. Could anyone please spare his free time to help me?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ducats View Post
    I have done a few time for upgrading to 3.03 oe. But, this time, when the psp shows "writing 3.03: 73%" it does not increase although I have waited for 10 minutes, and I had no choice but turned the psp off. I turn the psp on, but the screen goes black, but when I hold R at the same time on the psp, it goes to the configuration. I have tried to put the recovery file on the psp, but it does not help any. Could anyone please spare his free time to help me?

Thanks in advance
    You need to follow the uninstall tutorial i wrote (on the first page of this thread).

Because you can't boot into the PSP main menu to enable USB you'll need to use the 'toggle USB' option in the recovery menu.

Once connected via USB make sure you copy the files into the correct location (X:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY\) and DON'T forget the 1.5 EBOOT! (which you MUST rename UPDATE.PBP).

This should revert your PSP back to version 1.5.

You should have the following files in "X:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY\" :-
    decryptprx.prx (4KB)
    EBOOT.PBP (63KB)
    extprxs.pbp (44KB)
    libpsardumper.prx (5KB)
    UPDATE.PBP (13,575KB - the 1.5 firmware eboot)

Hi all. I'm loving OE-C. Some of the little additions such as deleting an iso from the game menu is really cool. Now when I want to dump something new I don't have to connect to a PC to make space. Boot time is much faster then before and I also like the fact that when you format the MS it creates all the needed file folders for you. It also fixed the sleep mode problem in MGS PO.

Now the question is can you install this to a downgraded TA-082? I was going to hook up a friend but I don't want to brick his PSP.
    Last edited by vegita8888; 01-27-2007 at 12:44 AM

Does GTA:VCS iso work NO-UMD?

is there a way to play a umd movie iso backup yet with it?

is the same dxar file created when i make it in 3.03 oe b as opposed to in 1.5?

cracrus I think there is no way to play a umd movie iso backup yet with this. but you can use the old iso loader UMD Emulater 8c to load the umd movie iso. (I do not know if it works with new movies)
    the last movie I tryed was Family Guy

Pastor Roache Yes the same dxar file is created in a 3.03 oe b and 1.5 psp.
    Last edited by juan2320; 01-27-2007 at 04:06 AM

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast