Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 10spro View Post
    Is it possible to upgrade straight from 3.03 OE-A? Or it's better to have OE-B and then do the upgrade?
    It is the same if you update from 3.03 OE-A or OE-B because before OE-C flashes it will fromat the flash0.

shandog the DXAR file can be used on multiple psp's, but I like to make my own file.

GhostTheDog I think the chances of bricking your PSP is like .1% (I don't know)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you WILL have to make a new DXAR file everytime you upgrade. or else the upgrade won't really upgrade, though it may seem like it did. check your firmware version and see if you did it right. i made that same assumption that you wouldn't need to, but YES you can use the same DXAR on another PSP with the same version being upgraded from.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    also, how are you guys overclocking isos on 3.03 OE ? is there even an option?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to upgrade straight from 3.03 OE-A? Or it's better to have OE-B and then do the upgrade?
    I shouldn't think it would matter, as its a complete firmware re-flash. If you can execute a 1.5 compatible EBOOT then it should work - and 3.03OE-A can... I just did mine but from 3.03OE-B, and its a piece of cake. Go for it!

It doesn't matter where you upgrade from - this is a full installation package.
    (As long as it's v1.5, or one of Dark_Alex's previous releases )

Quote Originally Posted by shandog View Post
    Does anyone know if I can use the DXAR file on multiple psp's or are they specific to each one?
    My understanding on this is that you MUST use the files provided in this release (along with the 1.50 / 3.03 eboot's) to create a new DXAR on EVERY PSP this is because
    1. The DXAR created is (presumably) specific to this custom firmware (ie you can't use a DXAR you created with the last version).
    2. The DXAR has some kind of encoding in it that relate to YOUR PSP and ONLY YOURS, so anyone elses won't work for you.
    3. If you're going to attempt it, best doing it the correct way, other wise you risk a BRICK

PSPSwampy.
    Last edited by PSPSwampy; 01-26-2007 at 04:24 AM

Have you actually try uninstall the custom firmware on 3.03 OE-C back to original 1.50?
    Last edited by ahjuang; 01-26-2007 at 04:40 AM

Does 3.03 OE-C update fix the saved games files? For example, when i installed 3.03 OE-B, my saves from Race Driver 2006 did not work there wasn't anything to do but play the game all over again from the beginning...

Thx!

I'm seeing some unconfirmed reports that the autoboot function doesnt work in ver C, can anyone confirm?

Works great! You can definitely notice a speed increase. It's great that the wifi works in 333 mhz mode now! Many thanks to Dark_Alex and PS3News!

Quote Originally Posted by ahjuang View Post
    Have you actually try uninstall the custom firmware on 3.03 OE-C back to original 1.50?
    Works just fine. Just grab the 1.50 update eboot (google search), Custom_Firmware_Recovery_Pack.rar file, and follow PSPSwampy's guide.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News