Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my System Software Version (System Settings -> System Information) has gone from 3.03 OE-C to be being blank

I Too am using this excellent plugin and my inf is also missing but it is still working perfect so I can't see it being a problem

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by filnetuk View Post
    Just one thing I'd like to point out that since putting on PSPSwampy's most excellent USB_Mod_v4b_For_3.03_OE-C_For_PSP.rar to allow me to play my dozens on ISO's from my laptop (by replacing the files in flash0) I've noticed that my System Software Version (System Settings -> System Information) has gone from 3.03 OE-C to be being blank

This morning however it had M in there , so I decided to copy back my original prx files which I backed up before re-writing FALSH0 and now it's back to being blank again - 3.03 OE-C has gone - WTF.

Is it just my PSP that's doing this or have others noticed this weird change as well ? (prehaps no-one else has ever checked) Now it's not stopping anything working, so far all my ISO's my sons games and the few PSX Eboots we have all seem to work fine so were as happy as "pigs in crap" ! but I never experienced this with previous custom firmware from DA. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about.....
    Quote Originally Posted by holymortal View Post
    my System Software Version (System Settings -> System Information) has gone from 3.03 OE-C to be being blank

I Too am using this excellent plugin and my inf is also missing but it is still working perfect so I can't see it being a problem
    Interesting, and well spotted!

I've just had a look and mine also does this - but it would appear to relate to the seplugin files rather than the bit you update in FLASH0.

To verify this, reboot into recovery mode and disable all of the USB mod bits, then boot into the menu and check your system info - it should now state the version number!

p.s. Everyone keeps thanking me for this (which is nice), but i should point out again that my release was very heavily based on TheBuzzer's work - so you should be thanking him more that me!.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone recommend some good stable plugins and download locations for 3.03OE-C?

Question Help Please

I Have The Same Problem As Coop, I Can C All My Iso's From My Computer On My Xmb Menu, But The Games Dont Load It Goes To The White Psp Screen Den It Jus Stays On A Black Screen. Can Some Help I Need It Desperately Please.

Is anyone having issues running ISOs in 3.03OE-C ? when the game goes to save or open the save menu, it freezes and then crashes. ive noted this happening in metal slug anthology, nba street showdown and ultimate ghosts n goblins.

is there some fix or modification that i am overlooking?

Quote Originally Posted by as1sp View Post
    Can anyone recommend some good stable plugins and download locations for 3.03OE-C?
    get the 3.03_OE_UMD_Image_USB_Mount_v1.03_Plug-In here in ps3news (search for it).

Quote Originally Posted by toaster View Post
    Is anyone having issues running ISOs in 3.03OE-C ? when the game goes to save or open the save menu, it freezes and then crashes. ive noted this happening in metal slug anthology, nba street showdown and ultimate ghosts n goblins.

is there some fix or modification that i am overlooking?
    Nba ISO working fine all mine seem to work using memstick and usb! Sorry! may need a re-install of fw.

Does this mod work on a TA-082 running 3.10 OE-A FW?

Hi all,

I've been trying to get usbmod v4 working using PSPSwampy's guide to installing a USB plugin on 3.03 OE-C and have been successful using a 32mb mcard but using a datel 4gb hdd it wont work. I have formatted both mcard and hdd and tried a fresh install of plugins and still the hdd wont work (holding square doesn't even connect usbhost on the pc).

The main problem is that using the modified prx files doesn't let me see my iso's on the datel hdd so I have to keep swapping the modified and original prx's to play via hdd or usb and from what I've read playing about in flash0 isn't a very good idea :/

Can anyone help or confirm my problem please?

ps: Big thanks to The Buzzer and PSPSwampy for the mod.

The datel 4gb hdd is slow that is why it does not work (it's like the old Devhook that did not work in the datel 4gb hdd).

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News