Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's up to you - but i've only tested it with the one detailed in the instructions!

(Besides i don't think it's actually included in the newer packages - so yeah i'd get the file i linked to!)

EDIT: It only seems to make another appearence in the "3.02_OE-A_For_PSP.rar" package since then it doesn't appear to be included. Anyway, as i said above - i'd use the one from the 2.71 package
    Last edited by PSPSwampy; 01-23-2007 at 06:58 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If I flash my PSP to this firmware, my PSP would technically a permanent 3.03 OE-B. Now if a 3.04 or whatever higher comes out and OE firmware comes out for that, how would one go about upgrading?

I ask this since I'm a devhook user and changing the files on a memstick seems simple enough, versus this method, and would appreciate any clarification.

thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by da3dl3us View Post
    If I flash my PSP to this firmware, my PSP would technically a permanent 3.03 OE-B. Now if a 3.04 or whatever higher comes out and OE firmware comes out for that, how would one go about upgrading?

I ask this since I'm a devhook user and changing the files on a memstick seems simple enough, versus this method, and would appreciate any clarification.

thanks!
    It's not permanant in that sense.

The comments about it being permanant relate only to the fact that it is always enabled and is not cleared down after a HARD reset (or battery removal). i.e. You don't need to turn it on or off like in DEVHOOK (which is Temporary).

In DevHook firmwares are temporarily in memory - so when you run DH it is emulating firmware x.xx. If you then hard reset your psp the memory is cleared and DH isn't emulating anything anymore because it's not running.

Hope that makes sense. (?)

For future versions - you should be able to directly upgrade if you so wish (with some exceptions).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to use the Recovery Menu to directly downgrade a TA-82 to 1.50 again ? Or is it required to run the idstorage changer again?

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News