Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NO UMD Loader for Dead To Rights

Im surprised you guys haven't made mention on this one yet... I still haven't got it, but I hear it has sound and everything.

When we have time to make a PPF patch then we'll add it as part of PPF Patch Collection 2 on the site. We don't allow the illegal (copyright) modified BOOT.BIN file of it here nor any links to such files. Feel free to discuss the bytes to change though in this thread, or any "how-to" type questions related to it.

Having a slight problem with it... I got a release of it that comes with a PSP_GAME folder and a UMD_DATA.BIN file. I did the changes that the loader readme said, but my PSP errors out to the home screen with error 80020130. Do I need to do anything with the .BIN file, or something?

Try changing your launcher files to DTRM and DTRM% or whatever so it doesnt hide the corrupted data and try it again, it should work. yea there is also an NBA game loader out. I sure hope the iso loader is out soon and possibly a faster umd dumper

Does anyone know if the wireless in any game works running it from the ms?

whats the go with the new NBA loaders, anyone have any news ?

DJBBOY

doesnt work on v1.0 jap psp, maybe cjpc will make us v1.0 owners a patch like he did last time * hint hint* lol

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bri100579
    doesnt work on v1.0 jap psp, maybe cjpc will make us v1.0 owners a patch like he did last time * hint hint* lol
    I will suggest it to him tomorrow... as he has a v1.00 to test/use it on.

Registered User matthijsfoekema's Avatar

Stick Out Tongue

And if that is still not working. Also see that all files from you're PSP,
    the map PSP_GAME and PSP are not set on read only.

Thanks Admin, appreciated, he did a good job on the lumines one a lil while back. would make a patch myself if i knew how. On a very slight subject change, i was out shopping yesterday and passed Game store here in UK. These guys were demonstrating psp prior to the uk release in september and they said that uk units would come with fw v1.52 out of the box or a newer one if sony decide on it.

Quote Originally Posted by matthijsfoekema
    And if that is still not working. Also see that all files from you're PSP,
    the map PSP_GAME and PSP are not set on read only.
    I tried that and still getting the eroor (80020130) same as the lumines one before we got a patch for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast