Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly my point, they PATCHED something. What did they patch is the question.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, Ive updated mine and I have found that I cannot run any more homebrew applications, I would suggest NOT to update..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreimos
    Well, Ive updated mine and I have found that I cannot run any more homebrew applications, I would suggest NOT to update..
    When you made the update you got anymore thing new like other language like portuguese?

Quote Originally Posted by vxand
    When you made the update you got anymore thing new like other language like portuguese?
    Yes I did get another language Portuguese

Quote Originally Posted by Dreimos
    Yes I did get another language Portuguese

Thanks for answer brother.

Even if we don't update, for the people who have PSP v1.5, we still cannot use the homebrew software that is coming out? Correct me if I'm wrong. I browsed through the thread and it seems this still isn't possible for firmware v1.5. Just double checking to make sure I didn't miss anything.

You didn't miss anything... when 1.50 firmware users can run homebrew/emulators, we'll post it in LARGE FONT on the main page news so don't worry. For now, it's best to stay at 1.50 as that is what many behind the scene are working with (for buffer overflows, exploit research, reverse-engineering, etc). It would suck if you upgraded to 1.51 and a week later a solution for homebrew on 1.50 was released, eh?

It would suck if you upgraded to 1.51 and a week later a solution for homebrew on 1.50 was released, eh?
    Thats exactly the reason ive stayed at 1.5

oh man...there seems to be new emulators and stuff comin out for the psp...yet i can't use it...err

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News