Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    untold_legends_usa-psp-dev

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Thanks! I am working on updating the main news page over the next 30 minutes or so.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is the loader gonna be for v1.00 Psp or v1.5 PSP????

(i hope v1.5)
    Last edited by CrypticSoul; 06-09-2005 at 12:04 AM

Arrow

It will work on all versions (1.00, 1.50, 1.51, 1.52, etc) as it'll be a direct firmware change as far as we're told... so ya, you'll need to update to the "special" firmware that will allow you to play the UMD dumps from your Memory Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    It will work on all versions (1.00, 1.50, 1.51, 1.52, etc) as it'll be a direct firmware change as far as we're told... so ya, you'll need to update to the "special" firmware that will allow you to play the UMD dumps from your Memory Stick.
    wow...cant wait
    thx for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    So that means that when the loader is released, I can go out and buy a US PSP, and the loader will work?

I was wondering if we should expect any loss in speed or less battery consumption by playing off Mem Stick?

Actually the battery consumption should be less from MS, as the UMD drive motor won't need to be used for turning the disc, but until the PSP Loader is available anything more is just speculation really.

How can we update the firmware?Have anyone found a way to update the firmware?I worried about the version 1.5 running on PSP,cuz there aren't any third-party software avalible on version 1.5.

Might be a stupid question, but I'll take that chance as I always do; will this alleged loader also allow me to run all of the emulators available on my 1.5?

i wonder if all that will require a modchip, i doubt it will be free and simple

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News