Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New PSP Exploit Found, May Aid Firmware v6.20 and PSPgo Fans

Sponsored Links
    Update: Flyer has found a savedata crash exploit (pictured below) that may also work with PSP Firmware v6.20.

A few months after the Mercury PSP Exploit was released comes the next discovery, specifically pspjoke of LAN.st (linked above) has found a new PSP exploit that should work on PSP Firmware 6.20 and the PSPgo!

While it isn't released yet, SilverSpring is examining it and if possible stated he would make an exploit from the game save crash... which may even be useful for eLoader fans.

To quote: "If this looks exploitable I would like to speak to one of the pros via pm to further the development of the exploit and to learn more about exploits in general.

The overrun string was just a ton of A's or 0x61.. as you see I managed to overwrite ra so I think I'm on to something.. changed to 0xEE and it is for sure."

More details to follow as they are available.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds promising! I have some friends who would like to have some CFW for thiers and know people who are holding back on getting a PSPGo until there is CFW. It's turning out to be a very interesting year for Sony products.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    They said they will only be releasing it to select people and won't be releasing it to the public until sony patches it, which means psp go users won't be able to use it since the downloaded version will be patched.

dude above what usually for a hack to be patched would require a few hours and people won't know what game it uses until it is released to the public while the supposed select few won't tell.. and your comment didn't make much sense to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by cmccmc View Post
    They said they will only be releasing it to select people and won't be releasing it to the public until sony patches it
    I believe that, at least as long as they don't share it with FreePlay.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News