Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Need PSP Help

Sponsored Links

Need PSP Help

Sponsored Links
    Maybe it's just me, but the Search feature is one of the only links that won't work.

I searched the first 3 or 4 pages of this PSP forum with no luck.

Where can I find help on getting applications for the PSP (such as SonyRemote v0.02) This is the one that says it controls the PsTwo right?

I have downloaded PSP Homebrew 9 v0.7, and read some tutorials about downloading a program (In Spanish, with a link to the site that is broken so that I cannot get this program, MSwapSomething...) explaining how to run certain applications.

Am I on the right track? Been looking up information without posting for about 3 days now, and it's getting pretty annoying.

Help is much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All the tools you need are located in the sticky threads at the top of this forum and in the PSP Downloads section.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWohlschlag
    All the tools you need are located in the sticky threads at the top of this forum and in the PSP Downloads section.
    I understand that but, as I stated before, I checked some of the tutorials and am still confused on how to use it. Do I not need PSP homebrew 9 installed to run most of these programs?

From the tutorials, it looks like not.

Also, I could not find the MSwap program described in these tutorials, it would be greatly appreciated if you could point it out. (I did a "FIND" on MSwap" and nothing came up.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by petriljoe
    I understand that but, as I stated before, I checked some of the tutorials and am still confused on how to use it. Do I not need PSP homebrew 9 installed to run most of these programs?

From the tutorials, it looks like not.
    I suggest you start out with this tutorial that will teach you the basics for using homebrew on your PSP.
    Quote Originally Posted by petriljoe
    Also, I could not find the MSwap program described in these tutorials, it would be greatly appreciated if you could point it out. (I did a "FIND" on MSwap" and nothing came up.)
    The MSwap Tool 0.1 is located in the PsP-Dev Swaploit 1.5 package. MSwap Tool 0.2 is located here as a standalone update. The swap-less PsP-Dev KXploit is located here as well. More utilities are located in various forum threads… you'll just need to read through them.

I suggest you start out with this tutorial that will teach you the basics for using homebrew on your PSP.
    The MSwap Tool 0.1 is located in the PsP-Dev Swaploit 1.5 package. MSwap Tool 0.2 is located here as a standalone update. The swap-less PsP-Dev KXploit is located here as well. More utilities are located in various forum threads… you'll just need to read through them.
    Well I had to kinda pick and choose which ones to download, but I read that tutorial again, and I guess I was just worried I'd screw up (not mess up the PSP but I have tried other stuff and kept getting it wrong)

Well.. I finally got it to work!

First thing I tried: Sony Remote v0.02. I don't have a Sony Wega but I have the PSTwo and I was like HOLY F'ng $HIT!! I thought, from the readme I read, that it would just turn on and off my PSTwo and I thought that was cool, I didn't realize you could do other stuff.

I tried playing in a respawn game on Socom II Online, just for fun, knowing that I can't use the analog sticks or L2, R2, L3, and R3 buttons which can be vital, but it was a respawn which doesn't count against your record and it was fun.

After a while of disappointment I finally figured out HOW to turn the damn PSTwo on and off, instead of holding L1 and START or SELECT at the same time, you have to tap both of them twice, if you tap them both at the same time once it will not work.

Anyway, thank you guys very much, this is awesome. Now I have the cooler PSP of all my local friends, all they have is games lol. Are there any favorite utilities that you guys like to use that you would recommend?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News