Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nascar 07 PSP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I havent seen it yet the store I work at gets it 9-7-2006 ive played the xbox version not bad a lot like last years game. great game if you like nascar

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no body has this yet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just got this today and dumped it. the full untouched iso is 703 mb. i ripped what is inside the update folder and ripped a madden07 video in the extras section. re made the iso and it is 656mb now. i'm not sure what else to rip if anything. i'm still kinda new to the rip scene. i don't know how to make a rip kit either or i would have. but i only took 2 key things out, so not too big or hard. i'd like to hear from someone else who rips psp games if there is more i can rip out that is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by w0LfNiNja View Post
    i just got this today and dumped it. the full untouched iso is 703 mb. i ripped what is inside the update folder and ripped a madden07 video in the extras section. re made the iso and it is 656mb now. i'm not sure what else to rip if anything. i'm still kinda new to the rip scene. i don't know how to make a rip kit either or i would have. but i only took 2 key things out, so not too big or hard. i'd like to hear from someone else who rips psp games if there is more i can rip out that is safe.
    have you played it much? I am really excited about this game, since i love NASCAR
    hope it works with devhook0.46 - should do..

downloading this now i love the nascar series. cant wait to see how it transfers to psp console.

not good graphics ...and limited analog control
    this game not my choice

the rip i did does work on dh 0.46. i've only played thru a cpl races and practice races and seems to work fine. saves worked too. what file size is the one you ppl are downloading? i still don't see a rip kit so i'm still in the dark if there is more i can rip out or not. thanks

How does it ride? Like RC 2006

PS3 Triangle Button

Got hold of this game now. Nice graphics. Only gripes are the slow and hardly responsive steering controls. The car speeds aren't that hot either and seem sluggish. Even though its still a game i'll hammer at a bit more before sacking it off. You can also have several settings for drive assist and damage on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by sm0k4 View Post
    Edit: I ripped to 646 Mb. Extracted with UMDGen, took out contents of Update folder (left folder there), took out BOOT.BIN, and replaced the madden pmf with a 0kb file. Works with USB also in dh .46.

when you say you took out the boot.bin...is this in the same folder where the update folder is? and why is the boot.bin file not needed? do you just delete it or replace it with a 0kb file. also when i removed madden video. i just made a txt file and renamed it. in some games i've noticed you can go to the video or whatever is removed, if you click it...it does nothing. when i clicked on the madden video it hung and shut down my psp. is there something special i need to do so it don't shut down and just doesn't do anything at all? thank

side note... i didn't have any problems with my copy after rebuilding with umdgen 3.5 i was able to race, save, and create.
    Last edited by w0LfNiNja; 09-08-2006 at 06:35 PM Reason: side note

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News