Thread: Myst PSP

Sponsored Links

Myst PSP

Sponsored Links
    did someone have tested thi game? i remember the pc version, I love it

stealthsoul
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It just got released in japan didn't it.. I also liked the PC version Cant wait for a release in english

Sponsored Links

Changed With GTA PRX's

Sponsored Links
    I assume that this forum is for myst. I got the japanese version working by changing the prx's of GTA. I am sure that one of the evil geniuses will work on a fix. thank you to all who make the fixes, the ripkits, the homebrew, and of course the people who make the sites that give me my daily PSP stuff.

Edit: Replaced prx's from gta, repacked it, loaded with devhook sample loader 041d with wifi fix. i can't read or understand the japanese but the game is still playable, but perfect for the japanese peeps.

when is this going to hit the USA or europe? or... just an english version? i googled it but did not see any info yet.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeagain
    I assume that this forum is for myst. I got the japanese version working by changing the prx's of GTA. I am sure that one of the evil geniuses will work on a fix. thank you to all who make the fixes, the ripkits, the homebrew, and of course the people who make the sites that give me my daily PSP stuff.

Edit: Replaced prx's from gta, repacked it, loaded with devhook sample loader 041d with wifi fix. i can't read or understand the japanese but the game is still playable, but perfect for the japanese peeps.
    Im really unsure how to play this game, anychance of a walkthroguh guide. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud1863
    Im really unsure how to play this game, anychance of a walkthroguh guide. Cheers.
    go to [Register or Login to view links] the game was originally released like 10 years ago.

I was in a rush and worded my question wrong. I ment I need a guide to make it run on my psp, how do I replace prx files.

I was in a rush and worded my question wrong. I ment I need a guide to make it run on my psp, how do I replace prx files.
    1. get the iso (jap) (dump of course)
    2. get the meetjoe black patch or the bigdaddie ripkit from the main page
    3. download and install devhook .41d
    4. put the patched iso in the drive:/PSP/ISO/ dir
    5. run and enjoy

I have tried this meathod, Im using cvn-myst.iso. Also Ive seen a few different versions of devhook .41 have you a link to the correct one. Have you got the correct settings for devhook. Thanks

I have tried this meathod, Im using cvn-myst.iso. Also Ive seen a few different versions of devhook .41 have you a link to the correct one. Have you got the correct settings for devhook. Thanks
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...achmentid=4976 go mine from here but I dumped my own formware from one of my umds. its easy just use the included firmware util

settings that worked for me

game.iso
    iso any umd
    2.6 -> 2.xx
    2.5 firmware
    333/166 mhz

if your still having problems try getting a diffrent iso dump

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News