Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner PSP

Sponsored Links
    Anyone try this yet, another just released... if it works we'll add the FiX to our Site as well: Monster_Kingdom_Jewel_Summoner_JAP_UMDRiP_PSP-LIGHTFORCE

From the NFO file:
    <--( RIP Notes )----------------------------------------------- ----- -->

Put the 3 folders to memstick and start runumd ....

big thx to a friend from psypsp that found that new way to get games
    to work and the runumd dev team...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone have any idea how to make the monsters evolve?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    US release date - 15/02/07

Is this game out yet? ign have already reviewed it.

this game looks nice (or at least from the images) and interesting, but still dont understand its gameplay ... would people recommend this game ?

does n e one know if the u.s version of this game has been released yet? There doesn't seem to be a rip floating around yet...

For those wondering this IS! the best RPG game for the psp thus far. 90% voice dub thats gotta be worth something.

hmm .... I've got the game (jap version though) but dont have a PSP to try it on, so just waiting till I can get my hand onto one of the psp. I've heard theres lots of "conversation" in the game, so I'm just hoping this isnt another one of those reading-type game.

US version out now. rar'ed size is 456 mb

Just tried the US version (456mb version), and the game stopped loading at the world map. Anyone encounters similar problem?

ive encountered the same problem when tried to go to the second town, my psp just shut off, havent tried again tho, gonna try again in a bit.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News