Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd PSP

Sponsored Links
    Hmm, no topic for this yet I guess.

Anyway works fine in 3.03 OE-C, CSO lvl 9 compression. I had to turn the NO UMD option in recovery mode to off btw, don't know if others have had this issue.

Fun game, worth a check out if you liked the first

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Added to the Master List- Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just about to play this. I loved the first one. Anyone know of any cool new stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by 2quick4u View Post
    got hold of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd JAP version and can confirm working on 3.10 OE-A2.

Game looks better than the first one graphicaly. Gameplay should be based around the first one. i couldn't figure out the menus as i don't understand japanese. So i guess i'll stick to fninsiging off the first until the PAL version releases. :-)
    You mean EUR not PAL right?

lots of new stuff, and pretty cool stuff too. That include new weapons, armours, monsters, farm activity and maps. The only problem is cant read Jap which is a pain when its comes to understanding what the mission need, but it seems easier to gather the materials than MH1

Taken from GameFaqs. list of quests translated. not 100% complete.

[Register or Login to view code]

o.O thanks for the quest translations but... What I really having problem with is identifying which monster is which those monsters sure have weird names XD

I remember doin a 'kill 10 crabby' quest, thing is I didn't know I had to kill the crabs instead of the kutku and the velocidrome that spawn in that same quest =/ the quest almost timed out before i decided to just try kill everything in the map

I Wish Some1 made a RIPKIT

I Wish Some1 made a RIPKIT.... The Videos are pointless now after you've completed the game -_-"

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News