Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PSP Collectors Edition is Coming

Sponsored Links
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will not only be getting a PSP Bundle but it will also receive a Collector's Edition for hardcore fans.

To quote: If you want to receive an exclusive artbook of the game, you might want to dish out an extra $10 for the Collector's Edition, which will be cost $49.99. No, you will not get a dog tag or Snake's Bandanna; just an artbook and maybe a nice case.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Collector's Edition will be released when the game comes out in June. Check back with us for our review as the release date approaches. Pre-order the Collector's Edition now via [Register or Login to view links].

The Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Collector's Edition comes with:

- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Game
    - Exclusive artbook

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PSP Collectors Edition is Coming

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been needing to get a PSP for awhile now, and the Disidia combo just wasn't doing it for me. However after I saw this I was like OMG I need it, plus I'm huge MGS fan, so ya I give Kojima all my hard earned money.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please, anyone knows if Peace Walker can be played as a standalone PS3 port (outside the MGS' collections)? Or the only way is to convert and play a PSP image?

Sorry for the newbie question, I never played a PSP game on PS3 but I need to fill the gap before MGS5 comes out.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News