Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Officially Announced for PSP

Sponsored Links
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker has been confirmed for a PSP release by Sony today at E3 2009.

The game takes place 10 years after Metal Gear Solid 3, but there is no specific release date mentioned other than it's due in 2010... however, some screen captures are available below.

To quote: Kojima announced the next iteration of the Metal Gear series for the PSP. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Peace Walker will take place 10 years after Metal Gear Solid 3.

Taking place in the 1970's, Peace Walker will follow Big Boss in a new adventure. Outer Heaven will be born. Find out the origins of Big Boss.

Kojima will be creating the script and direct the game himself. It's a true Metal Gear Solid title in every fashion. The game will also feature a number of Snakes. More clones still to be revealed?

Sadly, no exact release date was shown for this hot PSP title.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Taking place in the 19070's
    Damn, thats far longer than 10 years after MGS3, lol. Games looks interesting. Wish they would come back with a PS3 game with Big Boss. I love MGS3 the best. I'd like to see Big Boss like MGS4 was in art and details.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I fixed the typo above.. good catch though and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News