Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, I didnt rip or dummy any file and i got the same japanese text as you. But it's strange because the UMD is reported to work fine with RunUMD, so I think some other files need to be replaced...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I cancelled only the update folder and the game became 1.2 gb. I also changed the prx with the ones from Naruto (the ones for the working sounds). The game started but freeze on "NOW LOADING".
    I will try with prx files from Syphon Filter but I don't think the problem are those files...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I bought the US version a few days ago. Like everybody else, looking for a way to make this work either from UMD, MemoryStick, or both.

Does the US UMD run with RunUMD? The JP version is reported to work this way.

has anyone tried the jap iso with the generic no umd loader?

i think it has lba checks

Same here. I have the US UMD and cant run it w/out update. Cannot get to the Japanese ISO to run. 2GB card untouched ISOs.

same problem here... just got the loading screen (jap version). i hope it will be fixed soon. i would also really like to see a method to get the game working from the original UMD... i hope there will be someone soon to make something for that because i don't want to upgrade if i buy a new game, i want to keep all the great homebrew

This game is 1.7gb. how do we rip the MUSIC from that giant sound file? /PSP_GAME/USRDIR/SOUND/strbody.bin

It is 857.6 mb, and if the music was ripped it could probably fit on 1gb stick. We can also rip the UPDATE & MOVIES ... any suggestions? We may as well figure this part out, otherwise it will only fit on an 2gb. It's only a matter of time before this one's cracked, I'd bet.

Not really a point in ripping it to fit on a 1G stick until somecan can load it up.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News