Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons Mai Hime Senretsu PSP

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone got Mai Hime Senretsu working yet? I've got the release by caravan. I have PSP1.5 and can't get it to run with DAX loader and Device Hook.

The screen turns black and then the PSP turns itself off when I try to run the game. I have not tried editing the PRX files, since I don't know which ones to use. Can someone tell me how to get this game to run? or if there is an available fix around?
    Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, I'd like to check this out too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ive got a Daxed version of this working using RUNUMD Loadexec in the new dax loader

Can someone please make a fix for this game so I can play it perfectly using the Devhook 0.41? I tried both the original iso and the lf rip but I couldn't get it to work.

I also tried ripping the update folder and replace the PRXs from Bakuretsu, when I start the game, all I got was a black screen.

Is this game not popular? No matter what patch I use It always freezes in story mode before even the first battle starts. Patched or unpatched it always freezes. Yet I haven't heard anything about this. Anyone play the game? Ever?

Registered User kitsuneofshadow's Avatar
    any word on this working on 3.03?

Here's a FIX maybe Un-Rip kit

All the info's in the readme. Here you go, a long awaited-likely unanticipated fix. Cheers.

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=10449

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News