Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Mad Catz Stealth Case?

Sponsored Links
    I use my PSP almost exclusively for travel. Basically, I use the Logitech PlayGear Street between planes and the Logitech PlayGear Pocket on planes and in the hotel. The problem is that the Pocket doesn't have memory stick storage so I end up putting some in my own pocket. I'm thinking of cutting some slots in the back rubber of the Pocket just for stick storage.

Yesterday I saw the Mad Catz Stealth Case which looks similar to the PlayGear Pocket, but does include memory stick storage. The down side is that it looks like it can only hold the PSP at one incline angle, whereas the PlayGear Pocket lets me position the PSP at pretty much any angle.

So, the question is, how do you like the Stealth Case and would you recommend it for travel usage over a PlayGear Pocket?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    id recommend playgear pocket. As u said, i dont think it can be any angle, not sure thou, havent got one myself. That just my opinion.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I recommend the PGP over the stealth case only because the lid doesn't go all the way back and when you play it slams down over your fingers if you don't hold it slanted backwards.

i carry it with my own hands and memory stick in my wallet
    that dosent cause me any problem

case

i personally dont like the case but its functional so its protecting the psp and thats always good

Well how many memory sticks do you need to carry? You can fit 2 in the circle cut out in the back of the PGP and one in the PSP. The stealth case only holds 2 memory sticks anyway. Sure its not an optimal solution but it gets the job done.

I travel with 3 memory sticks. One for music, one for tv/movies and one for games. I'm going to stick with the PGP and start putting the extra two sticks inside it in the back as nEcRo64x advised. thx all for the info.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News