Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question A Loader Question

Sponsored Links
    Before my question I just wanted to thank all those involved in providing the loaders. They are much appretiated.

My question is:

Why are different loader variants always for the same handfull of games? Is there something abouth these games that makes the process easier?

Just wondering why there does not appear to be a loader for say, Metal Gear Acid, Hot Shots Gold, Need for Speed? Are these games doing something different that makes it harder/impossible to write a loader for?

Just curious.

Regards

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I suspect these games are quite large and there for wont fit on nost Duo cards. When the 2 gb cards come down i imagine they will apear.

I may be wrong though.

damop666
    Sponsored Links

i agree

Sponsored Links
    i have been thinking the same thing I am sure the clever guys that make the loaders are looking into for BACKUP reasons of course.

Quote Originally Posted by noshybabs
    I suspect these games are quite large and there for wont fit on nost Dou cards. When the 2 gb cards come down i imagine they will apear.

I may be wrong though
    Actually the games will fit on a 1gig card, hot shots golf is only 250 megs. I really dont know why there isnt a loader out there for it, its such a great game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News