Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

The Legend Of Heroes III: Song Of The Ocean PSP

Sponsored Links
    Publisher: Namco
    Category: RPG
    Release Date: 25/01/07

Things in the Numeros Empire just aren't right. And you, playing as Forte, just aren't going to take it any more! Forte is a young musician in the rich universe of the Legend of Heroes universe. This standalone story features a brand-new adventure and all-new characters and NPCs - over 100 of them! Lead your band of wandering musicians on a quest to discover a long-forgotten song of mysterious power left behind by a legendary composer. The quest, with over fifty hours of gameplay, will determine the fate of the world. A unique pet system allows for new depth of immersion and the ability to save anywhere means you never have to go back..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Sen, and will add this to the list now!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's out! Grab yours today!

UMD firmware 2.71..
    Working on OE & devhook..
    Raw file size = 834 MB
    Remove Update Folder & Boot.bin + Optimize & CSO = 720 MB

how do you get this to work on oe? do you need to use popstation to do it??

This is a PSP game, not a PSX game so u don't need to use popstation to convert.. Just put the LOH3 UMD inside the UMD slot to play.. -_-

I have the Iso but ok then?

Unless you type longer and more detailed replies, expect nothing less than a ban here rican199. Nobody wants to read your 1 sentence useless dribble, so consider this your ONLY warning.

[insert your favourite swear-word] I can't get the game to work on my PSP running 3.10 OE-A2 T_T I always get the "game could not be started"-error but it was reported to work.

Do I need to change something? I kept both the CPU-speeds at default and disabled the NO-UMD option.

Probably a bad dump, I guess... Size is 753.832.337 Bytes cso'ed with update removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalothion View Post
    [insert your favourite swear-word] I can't get the game to work on my PSP running 3.10 OE-A2 T_T I always get the "game could not be started"-error but it was reported to work.

Do I need to change something? I kept both the CPU-speeds at default and disabled the NO-UMD option.

Probably a bad dump, I guess... Size is 753.832.337 Bytes cso'ed with update removed.
    do you have a game umd in the umd drive?

go to recovery menu and see if your "use boot.bin" option is disabled.

Thumbs Up

Yup, there was a game inserted and the option already was disabled. But after I tried to start the game with devhook it also crashed. Since both methods were reported to work, it was kind of obvious that the problem was the backup itself. After I got a different one, it worked like a charm.

The rightful order has been restored

Still, thank you for your help, sticky!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News