Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Comes to PSP in Europe

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix's European Brand Manager Antonio Marfuggi has announced today that Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is coming to PSP in Europe this summer.

To quote: I have some great news for you: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is coming to Europe (as well as all other PAL territories) this summer, exclusively for your beloved handheld system.

The game, released in Japan just a few months ago, is the latest installment in the KINGDOM HEARTS action-RPG series, and explores the origins of the saga.

The events of this new chapter take place before those of all other games in the series, and are centred around the three aspiring Keyblade Masters Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The three heroes will attempt to unravel the mystery of the missing Master Xehanort, fighting their way from world to world with their own unique combat abilities.

New characters, maps and environments are introduced, including the worlds of Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. And if this were not enough, the game also sports four multiplayer modes, offering endless battles to up to six players, wirelessly connected.

We're still in the process of building the game's official site, but you can have a glimpse of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep's stunning looks from these screenshots.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been waiting for this game since forever, I loved KH1 and KH2, I will definitely play this one ... my brother is going to lose his PSP for a while

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm waiting, is out in ps store..

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS, but can anyone tell me exactly why the Japanese ISO version won't work?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News