Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Just got my PSP

Sponsored Links

Just got my PSP

Sponsored Links
    Man I love this thing. I cant wait to see all the cool things we are going to be able to do with it. I did find 1 dead pixel in the upper left corner but it dont really bother me, however I got the extra 2 year warranty so I can take it back later if I change my mind.

Good Stuff

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    That`s good to hear 1 dead pixel, a lot of people have had more you are one of the lucky ones..lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What all do you guys think is good to get for the PSP? I mean like the screen protector or any other accessory? I guess I need the usb cable but is there anything else?

Thanks

the only thing i wouldn't recommend are the screen protectors that you have to stick to the psp, because i am told that they leave a film on the screen.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by myrddin
    What all do you guys think is good to get for the PSP? I mean like the screen protector or any other accessory? I guess I need the usb cable but is there anything else?

Thanks
    one of the accessory that it is a most to get is one of those travel pack that comes with the silver aluminum cases those are great "hope my girlfriend get me one of those for the 2 year aniversary lol" i just saw it today at gamestop and i was like wwwooowww i need that with a glare in my eyes hehe

Yeah the PSP is awesome! Had mine since launch, and have been actively playing ever since. I got Twisted Metal, Ridge Racer, THUG2R, and Wipeout. I only have to beat TM with a few more people and it will be 100%! YAY!

@ jikifreak69,

which one of those games do you like the most? If U can't choose one just pick two

Dead Pixels Too

Got my PSP on Friday last week, being in the UK, I decide to buy from lik-sang and get a JAP 1000K value pack sent from Hong-Kong.

I was hoping that I wouldnt have any dead pixels because I aint sending it back to Hong-Kong, but when I turned it on, I found that I had 9 dead pixels.

But its ok beacuse the dead pixels are fine on any colour except black, because they turn white.

I hardly ever notice them and I cant really send it back, so I can live with them.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News