Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Japan Gets Carnival Colors for PSP, Bright Yellow & Spirited Green

Sponsored Links
    Just over two weeks ago we reported on Sony offering two PSP 'Carnival Colors' in Radiant Red and Vibrant Blue to gamers in Hong Kong.

Today, it is confirmed that on March 5, "Vibrant Blue" and "Radiant Red" PSP-3000s will be released in Japan, and are priced at 19,800 (US$223).

Additionally, on March 19, two more colors dubbed "Bright Yellow" and "Spirited Green" PSP-3000s will be released in Japan and are also priced at 19,800 ($223).

Sony Computer Entertainment is also releasing PSP Carnival Colors Value Packs that are priced at 24,800 ($270) and come with the PSP hardware, Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2) 4GB, an AC adapter, a battery pack, a strap and matching pouch.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And there are even colors that glows in the dark, psp now is getting super fancy.. maybe they are trying to attract more female gamers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess Sony has got to do what they have to just to keep them above water in the market.

Sounds really interesting, even though it would still have to deal with the interlacing

Lets just hope it will catch on over here.

I think i will get a spirited green psp, the colours are great, refreshing.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News