Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Hits PSP & PS2 on November 3

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Software Marketing Associate Product Manager Cristian Cardona has revealed today that Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier will be hitting store shelves on November 3, 2009 for both PSP and PS2.

To quote: With the PSPgo now on shelves, many of you may be wondering what new games are available on the 'Go'.

For all you Jak and Daxter fans out there, we're happy to announce that Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier will be available for purchase on the PSPgo, PSP-3000 and PlayStation 2 on Tuesday, November 3.

To help build excitement for the November 3 launch, GamesTrailers.com has provided an exclusive first look at the [Register or Login to view links] for Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Check it out!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Great, but graphics look disappointing

Sponsored Links
    I have been a big fan of the Jak and Daxter games on the PS2. Those games look beautiful on my PS2 even now. However, the last Ratchet and Clank game that got released for the PSP and PS2 simultaneously had really horrible graphics on the PS2 version. I just hope this does not happen to Jak and Daxter. Please re-use the original Jak/Jak2 engine for this game on the PS2!

P.S. I would also love to see a Jak and Daxter game come out for the PS3. Until then, I will keep buying the PS2 versions that come out (still dont have a PSP).

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News