Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

ir remote for psp possible?

Sponsored Links
    hi im not sure if this was wondering if anyone knew if there was infrared universal remote for the psp. i saw that it has a ir on the top of it and i think someone should make a homebrew program that utilises it. just a thought.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by puerrican718
    even if somone did make one it be an app alone, he would have to program the ability to watch movies, music and so on it in order to be any use. Besides, are you gonna be that far from the psp to use a remote?
    I think he means using it for controlling household appliances like TV or video tbh

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there was a picture of universal remote and its software running on the psp that someone did a while back dont know if it actually got anywhere.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    as far as i know, no one has been able to utilize the iR, WiFi, or USB ports of the psp. I think if someone figured out how it would be front page news...

The WiFi has been utilized i think. I saw it in the PSP Utility thread here.

i think i know what youre talking about mariotrev and that was a person who set up a home server that was connected to all his appliances and this server had an online control webpage that he could use to change whatever he wanted. he then got to the webpage through the wipeout pure browser. it was really impressive what he did, but it involved buying this $200 server and using wipeout pure. i cant wait untill sony or the homebrew community releases a web browser.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News