Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Homebrew using wireless

Sponsored Links
    does anyone know of a homebrew that supports wireless play or internet of some sort of fighting or mmorpg i think that would be a good use of the ps2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No but i was dreaming and drooling of playing contra wirelessly earlier.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how would you play contra wirelessly? it isn't happening right now, so the thread should be closed.

Slow down man, he just aked a question and i answered it. And just because it isnt happening NOW doesnt mean there cant be a thread about it. Before 1.5 was cracked there were loads of threads about it.

And as for playing contra wirelessly, i dont know. I guess some coders or whatever could change something in the Emu or rom to search for the Player 2 controller wirelessly. I relly dont know anything about code unfortunately
    Last edited by K3nt; 06-28-2005 at 03:06 AM

Yea.... Seriously T3rror go take a chill-pill
    he was just fantisizing how awsome it would be to play wi-fi contra

Lightbulb

Don't forget, you guys can always click the Scale icon to give his post (or anyones) a rating that contributes directly to his User Reputation here... once he goes RED, he'd better watch out because he's only a click away from being removed by the STAFF then unless he shapes up fast.

Would opening a socket not interact automatically with the wireless network since the OS on the PSP is making the call to the wifi port? How hard could it be? It's using netBSD code like(socket.h among others).

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    Don't forget, you guys can always click the Scale icon to give his post (or anyones) a rating that contributes directly to his User Reputation here... once he goes RED, he'd better watch out because he's only a click away from being removed by the STAFF then unless he shapes up fast.
    Good point...

my bad guys, i wasn't trying to hose gotu159, it just seems like everytime i come on the board, there are many unneeded threads. i just felt like there shouldn't be talk of this (wifi abilities) until there is site news saying that a breakthrough has been made. as of right now, the wipeout browser is the only 'hack' that is associated with wifi, and it was something made by $ony. like i said, i didn't mean to come off negative to gotu, i just wish people would use the search function. if you look and notice, most of these redundant threads are started by members who have under 5 posts. i know my account says i have 20, but i have been a member of this board for around 2 years now, and have helped quit a bit in the ps2 hdd area in the past. i will make an attempt at answering questions with more tact in the future.

ill be nice to have wifi forums like you say t3rror and know more about the updates on the aplications

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News