Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    YEAH!!!! Its a 1.5

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, so can put psp games on the psp using emulators or the wab patcher thingy? I had a friend go in on a 1gb stick, so i think i have everything i need to do this. is there some sort of step-by-step guide on putting psp games on the psp?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by seminolecounty
    YEAH!!!! Its a 1.5
    Thats good, enjoy the brew

Quote Originally Posted by seminolecounty
    Ok, so can put psp games on the psp using emulators or the wab patcher thingy? I had a friend go in on a 1gb stick, so i think i have everything i need to do this. is there some sort of step-by-step guide on putting psp games on the psp?
    before you do anything with the memstick, put it in ur psp and go to Settings > System Settings > Format Memory Stick. This will format your ms to FAT and put all the necessary folders in place. now, assuming that you have a usb cable, put it in usb mode and plug the cable in (doesnt need to be in that order ). everything that you download has to be put in the PSP/GAME directory on your MS. thats it, enjoy your homebrew stuff.

and a side note, i heard you planned to download games... this site doesnt allow that kind of stuff to be talked about here. someone in the IRC channel EFnet #PS2ownz might be able to fill you in on some other things tho

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News