Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Arrow Hey, i thought of something...

Sponsored Links
    This morning when i woke up, i was looking through all of my friend's PSP games and i started thinking... Is it possible to open the UMD Cases? if so, i was thinking of taking one of his games, buying the same size media disc, and burning it at a slow speed. Then, i could open the cr┼ppy case i got from the demo and put the media disc inside there... Anybody think it would work?

Later

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    absolutely not.

The UMD is vastly different from a CD or DVD.

It uses a similar filesystem, but the physical media is currently impossible to duplicate.

Assuming that Sony ever releases a UMD burner (HA!), this will change.
    ...some "Universal" media disk, indeed...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wish it would be that easy xDeathsWishx, i think the umd loader (and highly doubting this will ever come out now) would be the only way to play these games other than the original.

haha.. damn that really sucks :/... someday, somebody will find a way ... and yes i love my psp too, with its endless posibilities c(=

>_< does it even have a hole in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaghost
    >_< does it even have a hole in the middle?
    [Register or Login to view links]
    It does but to play it on a dvd rom you may have bore it a bit after you remove the metal piece. On the pic it shows a dvd overlaying a umd. The first 1/3 of data is within the clear dvd o ring.

My cousin said some company in china may be looking into making a UMD burner. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by puerrican718
    I doubt that..... Sony owns the umd rights. For someone to make such a thing is only asking to be sued by $ony. $ony has been seriously crappin on everyone lately, like psp importers on ebay, bootlegging, homebrew, and anything u can think of... you swear the ceo was having a pms episode.....
    Thats what i said, but you know those advanced people over there in china, they can do anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by deakphreak
    My cousin said some company in china may be looking into making a UMD burner. Only time will tell.
    Well, I hope they're working on manufacturing UMD-Rs as well, otherwise the burner would be useless. More likely they're working on getting presses to create their own UMD-silvers.

Quote Originally Posted by puerrican718
    i aint gonna let my system be destroyed by the consumers MUAHHAHAHAHA
    Isn't it already? lol Did the people that made the GBA flash carts have the rights to do that? I havnt heard much information about those so im not sure how that works.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News