Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question Hey I Was Just Wondering..

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, hows it goin, i was just wondering if there was a website that made or sold custom PSP skins... i want to get a unique design for my precious PSP :stickpoke

P.S. I LOVE THIS SITE!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xDeathsWishx
    Hey guys, hows it goin, i was just wondering if there was a website that made or sold custom PSP skins... i want to get a unique design for my precious PSP :stickpoke
    Uh, good question. Try Google. Since the PSP isn't really skinable (ie. it was not designed to have user-replaceable parts besides the battery), you would have to open it up and manually change the front and back.

Opening the PSP isn't really that big of a problem (just be aware that you can pretty much kiss your warranty goodbye if you do). But I am not sure how hard replacing the front and back parts would be. Since it wasn't meant to be done, it probably involves some soldering. (I have never done it so I could be wrong.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can find a bunch of 'em on eBay.. though the idea of putting an overglorified sticker on MY precious PSP is a bit of a turn-off.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News