Having trouble with the Swap Tool

When I use v.1 of the swap tool, it creates the eboot file for mem card 1 but nothing for mem card 2. I also get an error every time I run it.

When I try to use v .2, it doesn't create any files and I don't get an error message.

Anyone else having any troubles?

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I load the eboot file from the game I want to use in to the swap program. I select the output directory, and click generate files.

what did the error message say?

I'm having trouble with 0.2 and 0.3

0.2 -> no file or diretory is created

0.3 -> error message, and no file or diretory is created

Arealdy tested with many PBP files, that I'm sure it's working.

Screens:

Last edited by Abras; 06-23-2005 at 02:52 PM

the KXploit is way easier

:stickpoke What about my problem with both KXploit???

I was getting the same errors until I reinstalled the kxploit tool and the eboot files to a path without spaces. Try this and say if it works for you...

Thanks, but I got the other installer (forgot then name) that was realeased yestarday, and it works now!

Well you don't need the program to make it work. All you need is PBP Unpacker. Just take the PBP you want to run, extract all files (PARAM.SFO, DATA.PSP, ICON0.PNG, etc...).

Make a new PBP with only the PARAM.SFO and the ICON0.PNG (and if you want, any other images or sounds that might have come out). Say we are using RIN, save it into the RIN% folder.

Then take your DATA.PSP that came out and put it in the RIN folder on PSP. After that rename it to EBOOT.PBP. There you have it, you don't need that program to make bootable homebrew for a 1.50 PSP. Personally I like to do it by hand because it just looks better on PSP because it has its original ICON0.PNG and other PNG images.