Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Have you recased your PSP?

Sponsored Links
    Been looking at the cases available to snaz up my PSP.

Has anyone replaced their case?

Are they cheep looking when fitted?

Can anyone recommend replacing the case?

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    I changed the case on my psp its quite easy to do and it looks a lot better than it did as just plain black, although i had no choice the screen got scatched an i could not see games properly. You can buy sticker kits for them they look quite good too but wether they would look the same as the pictures is another thing

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks simonkaz, think i might try the new case, tried a sticker kit on my xbox and it looked abit naff..

Can't be bothered to be honest, i think ill just stick with the black

Hmm i plan on changing it too but i just dont know where to find any nice/cheap ones and taking in mind that i do live in Europe (Netherlands) its hard to find a site who ships here
    does any1 mayB know any good sites for me ??

I haven't replaced my case, but I've been thinking about it -- got a couple nasty pocketknife scratches on the face of mine... I had a sticker kit which was almost perfect, except it covered the power light, wifi light, and MS access light, so it was a little hard to tell what was going on.

I think, like SupraGaz said, you need to be careful where you buy a replacement case, but if you're going for a custom case there's not the worry of getting a fake $ony case passed off as an official one.

been looking at the PS3News gallery and there's a modded one with clear case and lit up with blue leds, looks nice..... worth considering.

there's a site i've found that charges like $149 to put 4 leds in your psp, u also have to supply the clear case as well, rip off if you ask me

i havent personally but i have seen a couple done and they dont quite have that quality feel about them. i think the chrome one looks awsome, but my black genuine psp cover with screen protector still looks brand new nearly two years on..my advice would be only change if you have scratches on your screen. aint worth the hassle of trying to avoid dust between screen and case...

I changed mine to a clear cover, but I keep my black one on most of the time.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News